[Gatesedge] Sunday Joint Fighter Practice

Alesone Lesley alesone.lesley at gmail.com
Mon May 14 09:02:48 PDT 2007

Just a reminder to everyone that we will be hosting Joint-Group Fighter
Practice at Meyer Park this Sunday, May 20th, at 2pm.  The other groups who
will be participating with us are Ravensfort and Shadowlands.

Please come out and support this effort and extend Gates Edge's hospitality
to the others who will be coming down to join.

This is a great opportunity for those of you who fight to work on your
skills.  It is also a great opportunity for those of us who don't fight to
show off our latest crafts and projects.  We can get together and chat or
whatever.

A pot luck meal has been planned; this will be served "side board" style.
When we last spoke with Baron Brian, it was decided that the hosting group
would provide the food and the traveling group would provide drinks and
ice.  We ask that if you are planning to help out, you would let me know
what you would like to bring so everything can be coordinated.  Here is the
menu we came up with (Isabella, Racheal and I will be taking care of the
meats):

   - Potato salad
   - cole slaw
   - pickles