[Gatesedge] A&S Reports

Sandra D lady_sabine_dubois at yahoo.com
Wed May 30 10:20:32 PDT 2007

Greetings Good Gentles One and All,

It is that time again!  Please let me know what you have been up to.  I need reports from all of the active guilds, and I also need reports from all of the individuals in the Shire that have been doing A&S.

Also while I have your ear, I have not recieved many emails regarding the Bella Luce.  If you have anyone in mind please make sure that you send myself, Rachael, and Alesone and email.  If you have any questions regarding the order please let me know, and we can discuss.

Please keep up all of the work that you are doing.  It really is nice to hear about all of the A&S coming out of our group.

In Service,
Sabine

Don't pick lemons.
See all the new 2007 cars at Yahoo! Autos.
http://autos.yahoo.com/new_cars.html