[Gatesedge] The Brain has the info

Darlene Vandever annescvb at gmail.com
Wed May 30 10:23:14 PDT 2007

*Dear Alesone and the Knowne World's most Awesome Populace,*
* *
*Thank you so much for the personal praise. It feels good to be so well
thought of and loved.*
**
*But I want to just state for the record that everyone is of vital
importance when it comes to the well being of this Shire. *
**
*When I came to this group, not quite at its very beginning but close, all
of us who were there hoped that by our efforts a new and valuable branch of
the Society would come into being. It was the hard work of all those people
*and* all the people who have come after them ***and*** all the people who
are part of Gatesedge today, which makes everything possible. *
**
*Without each and every one of you, none of any of this would be possible.
*You* are the most important person in this Shire. *You* with your
contributions; input and hard work, are the life blood of this group.*
**
*When you stay home from populace; when you don't read the newsletter; when
you fail write something for the newsletter; when you don't go to fighter
practice; when you don't read the history; when you don't support the
guilds; when you miss an event....it diminishes the entire group. We all
suffer and are less because you couldn't participate or be involved.*
**
*Granted there are times (often) when that "don't" has to be replaced by
"can't" because of illness, family, finances and a thousand other reasons.
I, too, am guilty countless times of doing less for the Shire than I
should...*
*BUT*
*Each and every person, no matter how long you have been part of this shire,
no matter how old or how young you are, is absolutely vital to the well
being and health of this Shire.*
**
*I love you. I salute you. I hold each of you in the highest possible
esteem. Until I see each of you again, I remain...*
**
*Forever In Service,*
*Annes*