[Gatesedge] --<Shadowlands>-- Fwd: [Ravensfort] June 17th fighter practice

John Moore iaenmor at swbell.net
Tue May 29 15:16:13 PDT 2007

If you are meaning Sunday the 29th then it would be a bit of a problem
for Gates Edge.  We are hosting Queen's Champion that weekend.  Several
of those who would normally be at fighter practice are involved with the
event.  Most definitely the rapier fighters and I would not doubt that
Don Brian has tapped some of the other members as well.

Iaen