[Gatesedge] The brain needs even more info

Michael Silverhands silverhands at sbcglobal.net
Wed May 30 08:54:37 PDT 2007

On May 30, 2007, at 10:11 AM, Darlene Vandever wrote:

> Thanks to all who have written to me concerning my last questions.
>
> Next question:
>
> Can someone please spell Don Christoforo's full name for me so I
> can get it right on the history site?
>
> Thanks
>
> Annes

Give a woman a fish, or teach a woman to fish... hmmm...

Ok, both. :-)

You can look up anyone who has an award by searching for their name
in the online Order of Precedence on the kingdom herald's web page:
<http://heraldry.ansteorra.org/OP/index.php>

Click "Name search": <http://heraldry.ansteorra.org/OP/op-names.php>

Guess around until you find the right one, or just click on a letter
of the alphabet to browse everyone who's name begins with that
letter. Then click on the name to see their awards that have been
registered:

Christoforo Antonio Passavanti
<http://heraldry.ansteorra.org/OP/op-names.php?search=Christoforo%
20Antonio%20Passavanti&id=1073>