[Gatesedge] So you all know ...

Bulgarelli Maria scarlettmb at sbcglobal.net
Mon Nov 12 05:52:40 PST 2007

I made it to Philadelphia in time to be with my friend
when he died.  It was painful to see his wife go
through that, but I know he's in a better place.

Prayers to whichever diety you worship are greatly
appreciated.

I think he was waiting for me to get there to make
sure that his wife and son had the support they
needed.  He knew I would be strong.

Talk to you all later.  Back on Sunday night so I
won't be at Bordermarch.  To any and all from our
little area who is planning to enter Crown -  Good
Luck.

Love to all my friends down there.  Pray for me too,
I'm officiating at the funeral.  This will be
interesting.

Maria