[Gatesedge] Melee Practice - Oct. 28 - Gates Edge

Eadric Anstapa eadric at scabrewer.com
Sat Oct 20 17:36:31 PDT 2007

Remember folks,  on Sunday Oct. 28, the day after the Great Punkin
Shoot, Gate's Edge will be having a melee practice here at Wanderer's
Rest.  If our luck holds the weather will remain mild and we will be
able to get some good practice with beautiful autumn weather.

Melee practice will start at 11AM.

Potluck lunch follows melee practice.  There will be meats on the grill,
bring something to share and eat with it.

Follow these directions to Wanderer's Rest.
http://gatesedge.ansteorra.org/files/gearchery.htm

Hope ta see ya here.

Regards,

-EA