[Gatesedge] Gate's Edge Thrown Weapons Practice

Ken Cooke kencooke at tx.rr.com
Thu Oct 4 23:00:41 PDT 2007

To the populous of Gate's Edge (and others);

It has been brought to my attention that since I am planning on attending
the Gate's Edge archery practice on Saturday, October 27 that this is an
excellent opportunity to have a thrown weapons practice. This is something
that most of us seldom, if ever, get a chance to participate in. So:

*	If you ever had the desire to throw an axe at something other than
your boss
*	You feel like sticking something with a spear, repeatedly
*	Or you just need to tune up your rusty knife throwing skills

Then come on out and join us for a day of flying, sharp, and pointed things!
This will all take place at Wanderer's Rest in conjunction with the archery
practice. There will be equipment available or you may bring your own and we
will do our very best to help those who would like to learn.

Karrick
Gate's Edge Thrown Weapons Champion