[Gatesedge] Trying to reach the Huntsville SCAers

Mark Crampton apwyvern at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 10 16:17:09 PDT 2007

gatesedge-request at lists.ansteorra.org

  I used to be active in SCA long ago, while I was in college at SFA, and now have the time and inclination to become active again.
  I have been trying to contact the SCA group closest to my new location in Conroe, I have been told it is probably the Huntsville group, but I have not been able to contact anyone from there.
  If anyone could provide me with a meeting schedule and location for Huntsville, and/or the mundane phone # or email address of someone who could help me, I would be most appreciative.

  Ringg ap Wyvern
  (mundane:  Mark Crampton, phone: 713-419-6079, email: apWyvern at yahoo.com )