[Gatesedge] Would you like a Shrubbery?

Eadric Anstapa eadric at scabrewer.com
Mon Apr 7 17:57:06 PDT 2008

I had a large Tuscan Blue Rosemary  bushes that needed to be moved.
When I dug it up the root ball separated and suddenly I had 4 large
Rosemary bushes.  I replanted one, gave the neighbor one, and still have
two in need of a loving home.

It is an evergreen that grows well here in the full sun and needs little
care.  It can be pruned into a nice hedge but mine were left to just go
crazy the the only pruning done was as we needed some for the kitchen.
http://monroviastyle.com/learn/plant_catalog/detail.php?uuid=62afdfa8d0b6d5d08825684d0072394b

If you will give it a good home then let me know.  If it is hos still
this coming weekend I am going to go to the back of my property, find a
place to plant it down by the creek and just let it go wild and be free.

Regards,

-EA