[Gatesedge] Gatesedge Digest, Vol 24, Issue 8

Cam Battaglia momma_cammie at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 17 19:59:49 PDT 2008

Thorkin would be interested in attending ... question would be where?  Same
place as Sunday practice?

--------------------------------------

What i am considering is hold Thursday night practices every other Thursday,
if there is enough interest in doing so.  Therefore if you are interested in
having a Thursday night practice please take this chance to let me know.
The more interest people show, the better the chance that this will happen.
What I do not want to do is to schedule another practice, when there is not
enough interest in doing so, and only have one person show up to fight and
not be able to.  So I will consider this open until next months Populace
meeting at which point I will make a decision on this matter.  I look
forward to hearing from you all.

In Service
Frederic De La Costas
GatesEdge Knight Marshal