[Gatesedge] Loch / Stargate Baronial 2008 Expenses

Ciarnat ciarnat at nww.net
Thu Apr 24 20:10:02 PDT 2008

I need to finalize the event report for the Loch / Stargate event.  Please
send in your expenses on or before Wednesday April 30.  This will allow me
to get the report approved at the populace meeting.  I don't have to have
the actual form if I at least have the information to fill out the event
report.

Again, if you have expenses for the event.  Please contact me on or before
4/30.

I can be contacted at:
Dragonlaw1 at nww.net

or

wayne.law at bp.com (work address)

Thanks,
(sorry for the wide band, but I wanted to make sure everyone got it)

Leofwine of Sumersaetum
Stargate Exchequer