[Gatesedge] Cooking Guild in Gate's Edge...

Maria Buchanan scarlettmb at sbcglobal.net
Thu Aug 7 18:21:19 PDT 2008

One other thing.  Call for directions.  Phone number
is 281-433-0347.  Call any time.  It's my cell.

I'd like an idea of how many are coming by tomorrow
night, so either call or shoot me an email before
then.  We've got people cooking for the guild so we
would like to know how many we're cooking for.

Don't forget the theme this month is SCA Camp Cooking.

Maria