[Gatesedge] Populace Meeting Monday

Alesone Lesley alesone.lesley at gmail.com
Fri Aug 8 11:30:18 PDT 2008

Greetings to the Shire:

This is a reminder that our August Populace Meeting is this coming Monday,
August 11th.

As I stated in the Newsletter, the church is unavailable for us to meet in
this month.  After diligent research based on many suggestions from our
officers, I have decided that Rudy's BBQ will best fit our needs.  It is
located on I-45 North near Louetta. The actual address is:
20806 I-45 North
Spring, TX  77373

I know that some of us will have to travel a bit farther than we are used
to, but please keep in mind that this is a one-time only solution.  We will
be discussing more permanent options/solutions at our Populace Meeting.

I do hope to see everyone there.

Sincerely,

Alesone