[Gatesedge] Archery Practice and Thrown Weapons Practice this Saturday, Dec. 20

Eadric Anstapa eadric at scabrewer.com
Fri Dec 19 10:38:44 PST 2008

Currently the weather guessers are saying the fog should clear off by
the time we start shooting, the weather should be relatively warm in the
mid 70's, the winds, if any, should be mild, and there should be no R
until later that night.

Looks like a great day for an archery practice and Yule Party

Regards,

-EA