[Gatesedge] Fiber Arts Guild - This Saturday

Highly Unlikely highly_unlikely at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 4 10:16:35 PST 2008

Hi,

  I am a lurker on this mailing and was wondering what happens at a Fiber Arts meeting. There was no such organization in the Barony I left some time ago. Would some kind soul get back to me? I enjoy embroidery and spinning.

Thanks,

Joellen~.~ ~.~ ~.~ ~.~ ~.~ ~.~ ~.~ ~.~ ~.~ ~.~ ~.~ ~.~ ~.~ ~.~ ~.~When you have walked to the edge of all the light you know,And are about to step into the darkness of the unknown.....Faith is believing that one of two things will happen......There will be something to stand on, or you will be taughthow to fly.~.~ ~.~ ~.~ ~.~ ~.~ ~.~ ~.~ ~.~ ~.~ ~.~ ~.~ ~.~ ~.~ ~.~ ~.~

Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2008 08:31:02 -0600From: alesone.lesley at gmail.comTo: egrayfox at sbcglobal.netCC: PBres at aol.com; gatesedge at lists.ansteorra.orgSubject: Re: [Gatesedge] Fiber Arts Guild - This Saturday
I am planning to be there too...I'll bring salad.

Alesone