[Gatesedge] Sara and All WAS Re: Populace Meeting

Darlene Vandever annescvb at gmail.com
Sun Jan 6 11:52:20 PST 2008

Sara, I've gotten the next letter on our standing with the Kroger Share
program. Just FYI for everyone, the cover letter explains that Kroger is
planning on doing away with the physical paper cards and linking it to your
Plus card instead. They said that information on how to do this would be
sent to the contact person (that's me) soon so head's up for that. My
concern is that I am going to bet that each person will be responsible for
going up to customer service and filling out some sort of form. That type of
hassel might mean that some folks who participate now, might not participate
then because now they just have to pick up a share card from Sara (or
whoever is exchequer). Kroger has gotten a lot of feedback that people would
prefer not to have to scan two cards in order to use both the plus program
and the share program. That's why they are doing it.

If they do what I am thinking they might, I'll see about picking up forms
for everyone and then we can fill them out at populace and I can turn them
in for people. Or not...however we want to do it.

Primary motto: "Muneris ultra Sanitas" *translation* "Service beyond Sanity"
Secondary motto: "Taedium duos limbus pro salus" *Literal translation*
"Wearing two girdles for safety" *Modern Meaning* "Suspenders and a belt"