[Gatesedge] Pictures from the Gate's Edge Christmas Party

Jennifer Dudley jen at clancircle.com
Mon Jan 14 14:06:38 PST 2008

We apologize for taking so long with these, but the holidays were busy.
http://jmtimeless.smugmug.com/gallery/4168148

Only minor editing has been done, and if you are interested in pictures, We
will finish doing the full edit.  That is why there is a proof watermark
across them, We don't want anyone printing them out unfinished.  We knew
that you all want to see them so have posted them online.  Please email me
or Collwyn (mike at clancircle.com) to let us know which ones you like.

It was a pleasure taking everyone's pictures

Lady Brenna MacDonald
J&M Timeless Photography