[Gatesedge] A&S Reporting

Sandra D lady_sabine_dubois at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 24 11:18:46 PST 2008

Greetings to All!

Well we finished the year off, and were able to turn in many wonderful reports of all the glorious projects that the people of our Shire have been working on.  Vivat to all of you and your hard work!

Just to remind everyone and get everything back into the swing of things, I need you all to report to me any A&S projects that you are working on.  Guilds are required to send in reports in order to remain "guilds", and I try to encourage everyone else to submit individual reports on what they are working on personally.  We want to hear about whatever you are working on that is within the scope of the SCA.  Weapons and Armor, Brewing, Knitting and other Fiber Arts crafts, Painting, Carving, Woodworking, etc.  We want to hear from you!  My reports are due to my upline by the 1st of the month.  Please submit your reports to me by the last day of the month so I can pass them on.

I look forward to hearing from you all!

In service,
Sabine