[Gatesedge] Populace Meeting

Bulgarelli Maria scarlettmb at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jan 6 09:48:39 PST 2008

This being Tax Season, you all will see very little of
me for the next 4 and a half months also.  I will be
at Red Tape and at the Bjornsborg event Feb 29 - March
2.  That's about it.  We are so short handed that we
need everyone to be available for much more hours.
the good point is I'll be getting lots of money.

Maria