[Gatesedge] Fighter Practice Canceled

egrayfox egrayfox at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jan 6 13:43:48 PST 2008

Well you can cancel practice but people still show up.

Trian from Ravenfort and that guy and his girlfriend that used to always show up on thursdays came by.

I had just made it there a few minutes after two by Bike and Trian was already armored up.

Well at least I could let them know there was not going to be practice.

They still want to know if there will be a thursday practice again.

Well I continued on went up Thiess mail route to the Klein Wunderlich historical farm site I had not seen before, been here since the mid 1970's did not knowit was there.
Ended up on Champion Forest and Spring Cypress when I decided better head back had no food no cell Phone, wallet, just my keys.  Came back throught the park to witness two guys throwing away a perfectly good white teenage girl in the dumpster much to her and her friends protest.

Ld Eric