[Gatesedge] Archey Practice this Saturday, January 19

Eadric Anstapa eadric at scabrewer.com
Fri Jan 18 15:47:26 PST 2008

We have standing water in the back yard and a about a 60% chance of more
rain over night.  The low tonight is supposed to be around 35.

It's supposed to be clear tomorrow with a predicted high of 53 but will
only feel like 49 due to the breeze and damp.  It won't get above 50
during the hours we are scheduled to shoot and will probably feel more
like 45.

We aren't going to call off practice but everyone should dress
appropriately.

Regards,

Eadric