[Gatesedge] Fwd: Fighter Practice

PBres at aol.com PBres at aol.com
Thu Jul 31 14:32:37 PDT 2008

____________________________________
 From: PBres
To: jc at xephius.com
Sent: 7/31/2008 4:32:01 P.M. Central  Daylight Time
Subj: Re: [Gatesedge] Fighter Practice

Not.  I have a project due at work tomorrow I need to finish

Padraic

In a message dated 7/31/2008 10:04:27 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
jc at xephius.com writes:

Hey  All,

I would like  to suggest that getting a "In" or "Out" from the local regulars
early in the  day would be a good way to get a head count for the evening. I
have noticed  this happens off and on in this list, making it a habit will
allow Fredreic  to coordinate with the knights and "guest" fighters he is working
to line  up.

As a "local"  fighter I will do my best to attend more often. To that end, I
am "IN" for  now. My kiddo is sick and I may have it too, but I hope to shake
it  off.

Don't forget  that Three Kings is coming up, and Duke Henry (Sir Alexis) is
going to count  on your support! We will be coordinating melee practices soon.

Jean  Clisson

Coastal  Knight Marshal