[Gatesedge] Good Bye Dolly

Ruth Srock cast1es at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 25 09:18:41 PDT 2008

  Now that Dolly has come and gone, the weather forecasts are for hot weather Saturday, Sunday, and Monday, and the pool guys will be here to clean the pool Monday morning, I invite everyone to a Monday afternoon/evening pool party.  Generally it heats up in the afternoon and is in the shade by 3:00, to prevent sunburns.  Works out quite well.  Do please come join me for a splash in the pool Monday from 3:00 (or after work), until whenever.  Have picnic stuff available.

Georgann