[Gatesedge] Gates Edge ArcArchery Practice this Saturday July 26

Isabella De la Costas isabella_delacostas at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 25 18:35:18 PDT 2008

We will bring Rosemary Roasted Potatoes & Apple Crisp.Isabella> From: egrayfox at sbcglobal.net> To: gatesedge at ansteorra.org> Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 13:52:22 -0500> Subject: Re: [Gatesedge] Gates Edge ArcArchery Practice this Saturday July 26> > I am planning a dessert.> > Brownie castle with a cream cheese drizzled frosting.> > > ----- Original Message ----- > From: "Eadric Anstapa" <eadric at scabrewer.com>> To: "Gatesedge" <gatesedge at lists.ansteorra.org>> Sent: Friday, July 25, 2008 1:47 PM> Subject: [Gatesedge] Gates Edge ArcArchery Practice this Saturday July 26> > > > Archery practice in the Shire of Gate's Edge is scheduled for this> > coming Saturday, TOMORROW, and currently the weather guessers are> > calling for mixed weather but the chance wet stuff is pretty low. > > Temperatures should have peaked earlier in the day and started cooling> > off (it's never going to get cool) before we start shooting and most> > chances of wet should have passed by then.> > > > The practice will start at 4 PM and there is a Potluck meal for a late> > dinner. Because of the heat and wind the best shooting will probably be> > between 7PM and 8PM. Dinner will be around 8:30PM or perhaps a little> > earlier if we finish shooting and get the range torn down early.> > > > As a main dish for the dinner we will meats on the grill so folks please > > bring> > sides and drinks that will go along with that. If you respond to the> > list and let people know what you are brining it can avoid duplication.> > > > Because dinner will be so late than many people normally eat dinner it> > might be good to have you lunch later in the day that you normally would> > and it might also be good for folks to bring healthy snacks to tide> > people over til dinner.> > > > Please remember that archery is an outdoor activity, all activities will> > be outdoors, and you should dress accordingly. If the weather is bad> > enough at your house that you would be uncomfortable spending several> > hours outdoors, then you might be uncomfortable at archery practice.> > > > Children are welcome but we request that they stay within sight of one> > of their parents at all times.> > > > Non-archers are also invited. There is plenty of room outdoors for> > various crafts or other activities and there is always lots of> > socializing. If you have something that can be done outdoors, bring it> > along and hang out.> > > > Directions to practice and well the upcoming Gates Edge archery schedule> > is available via http://gates-edge.ansteorra.org/files/gearchery.htm> > > > Regards,> > > > HL Eadric Anstapa> > eadric at scabrewer.org> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > _______________________________________________> > Gatesedge mailing list> > Gatesedge at lists.ansteorra.org> > http://lists.ansteorra.org/listinfo.cgi/gatesedge-ansteorra.org> _______________________________________________> Gatesedge mailing list> Gatesedge at lists.ansteorra.org> http://lists.ansteorra.org/listinfo.cgi/gatesedge-ansteorra.org