[Gatesedge] Fighter Practice

george abercrombie georgeslebreton at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 31 11:06:46 PDT 2008

----- Original Message ----
From: John Cooney <jc at xephius.com>
To: gatesedge at lists.ansteorra.org
Cc: Dave Wise <wiselaw at comcast.net>
Sent: Thursday, July 31, 2008 10:03:48 AM
Subject: Re: [Gatesedge] Fighter Practice

Hey All,

I would like to suggest that getting a "In" or "Out" from the local regulars early in the day would be a good way to get a head count for the evening. I have noticed this happens off and on in this list, making it a habit will allow Fredreic to coordinate with the knights and "guest" fighters he is working to line up.

As a "local" fighter I will do my best to attend more often. To that end, I am "IN" for now. My kiddo is sick and I may have it too, but I hope to shake it off.

Don't forget that Three Kings is coming up, and Duke Henry (Sir Alexis) is going to count on your support! We will be coordinating melee practices soon.

Jean Clisson

Coastal Knight Marshal