[Gatesedge] Basic Lucet Class

Sara Mast catgirl2299 at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 3 09:31:20 PDT 2008

Do you have clothing that needs lacing and are tired of using shoelaces? Do you have clothing that could use some decoration to it? Come and learn how to make your own cord using a lucet. On June 25th at Lord Padraic's home, the newcomer meeting will consist of a class on the basics of lucet. For a small fee of $10/per person, a lucet and thread will be provided. Please let me know if you are interested, so I can get an idea of how many lucets to get.
Thanks,
Lady Sarra Asshton of York