[Gatesedge] Master Telbyrne

Carolyn Young caitlin37 at comcast.net
Mon Jun 9 22:23:51 PDT 2008

Nature
First of all, I am assuming that everyone knows who Telbyrne is.  If not, just ask anyone who has been around for more than a year.

Tonight at populace meeting it was proposed that a collection of personal donations be taken up to be delivered to Master Telbyrne at the end of this month.  I volunteered to collect and Jussam will take it to him.  We have already received 2 donations.

There will be several ways of doing this:
Cash - your name will be on the list but no amounts will be listed
Check - made out to Carolyn Young; I will cash it, add the cash and put your name on the list
Check - made out to James Bozarth; it will be included with the cash.

My address is:
C. B. Young
9903 Tallow Tree Circle
Houston, TX  77070

I am home most of the time, but please call first to make sure - 281.376.4745

YIS,
Caitlin, Carolyn, Lyn, Mom, Grandma
When you swim in the sea
And an eel bites your knee.... that's a moray.