[Gatesedge] Fiber Arts

Ruth Srock cast1es at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 17 12:41:28 PDT 2008

  Joann's is having a 50% off for decorator fabrics, and 60% off for spring fabrics this weekend.  Coupons available in their catalogs and online.

  Fiber Arts Saturday at my castle.  Recommend easy to make under gowns or bog dresses for newcomers - easy to make, comfortable to wear.  I have hamburgers. If you wish to join us for lunch, bring fruits or veggies to share.
  Bring your swim suite, towel, and flip flops, to join us in the pool around 3:00.

******** Please note, no life guard on duty, swim at your own risk.********

Georgann