[Gatesedge] Seige the Day: Seeking Live Musicians

Sarah Diane Gray sarah.gray.88 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 24 14:27:51 PDT 2008

Calling all musicians:
The Shire of the Shadowlands is looking for musicians to play for the
ball during our event, Seige the Day, on April 12th.  We would much
rather have live musicians than using mundane machinery.  Rehearsals
will be in the early afternoon, and the ball is around 6:30ish.  The
list of dance music will be generated soon, and we'll send that out to
those interested as soon as we find out.

There will also be a drumming circle late in the evening after the ball,
as well as a possible hafla, if there is someone interested in
leading/teaching some middle eastern dances.

Anyone interested in doing the hafla, contact the event steward at
jed.tressler at gmail.com.  Musicians, contact me.

I apologize if anyone gets this e-mail multiple times; I'm attempting to
cover all bases.

Brigid
--
Sarah Gray (Brigid)