[Gatesedge] Sunday Fighter Practice????

James Friend jfriend-1 at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 21 08:44:01 PDT 2008

Thank you for Reminding me about Easter Sunday.  I will cancel Fighter Pratice this Sunday due to Easter.  I am sorry for the short notice but completely forgot that this was Easter Sunday.

Frederic

Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2008 10:23:51 -0500From: annescvb at gmail.comTo: gatesedge at lists.ansteorra.orgSubject: [Gatesedge] Sunday Fighter Practice????
Greetings!
I just saw where Bordermarch has cancelled their Sunday fighter practice due to the Easter holiday. Are we going to have our fighter practice as usual or will ours be cancelled also??? My Thorgard would like to know.-- AnnesPrimary motto: "Muneris ultra Sanitas" *translation* "Service beyond Sanity"Secondary motto: "Taedium duos limbus pro salus" *Literal translation* "Wearing two girdles for safety" *Modern Meaning* "Suspenders and a belt"