[Gatesedge] Archery Practice this Saturday May 17

Eadric Anstapa eadric at scabrewer.com
Mon May 12 15:12:54 PDT 2008

Archery practice in the Shire of Gate's Edge is scheduled for this
coming Saturday and currently the weather guessers are calling for nice
weather.

The practice will start at 11 AM and there is a Potluck meal for a late
lunch.  We will be shooting and recording scores until everyone is tired
of shooting.  However, that doesn't mean you should come late.  If all
the archers present are done shooting at 2PM then that is when the range
will be torn down and packed away and we will eat lunch.  If you then
show up and 2:15PM you will have missed your chance for archery.

The Girl Scouts need help with some arrow repair so we will be spending
some time doing some fletching/re-fletching for the Girl Scouts.

Please remember that archery is an outdoor activity, all activities will
be outdoors, and you should dress accordingly.  If the weather is bad
enough at your house that you would be uncomfortable spending several
hours outdoors, then you might be uncomfortable at archery practice.

Children are welcome but we request that they stay within sight of one
of their parents at all times.

Non-archers are also invited. There is plenty of room outdoors for
various crafts or other activities and there is always lots of
socializing.  If you have something that can be done outdoors, bring it
along and hang out.

Directions to practice and well the upcoming Gates Edge archery schedule
is available via http://gates-edge.ansteorra.org/files/gearchery.htm

Regards,

HL Eadric Anstapa
eadric at scabrewer.org