[Gatesedge] May Business Meeting

Alesone Lesley alesone.lesley at gmail.com
Sun May 25 06:16:15 PDT 2008

Greetings all,

Since this month th 4th Monday is Memorial Day, we will not be holding a
formal business meeting.  If there is any business that must discussed,
please let me know and we can discuss it via email.

Also, please remember to send in any Guild Head updates, Officer
information, articles, etc. to Lady Clara for publication in the Over the
Edge.  Also, please be sure to update the online calendar with practice
dates, guild meeting dates, or other pertinent dates; do this no later than
the 26th please, for Lady Clara to be able to incorporate those into the
OTE.

Officers, please get me your reports no later than the 5th of June.

If anyone has any questions, or needs help with anything, please contact me.

Have a great weekend!

Alesone