[Gatesedge] Hello there

Mike C. Baker kihebard at hotmail.com
Mon May 5 20:36:53 PDT 2008

I would earnestly suggest all y'all in Gatesedge check some alternate
sources about that speculation -- I can attest with reasonable
certitude, having been present, that Mistress Aislynn is an Instigator,
First Class, with Clusters of Merit.

And a purer, kinder, more generous, heart and temperament is difficult
in the extreme to imagine.

Ace, you enjoy yourself down there among them folk upon the Edge.  If
they mistreat ya, just let Unka Amra know.  He knows a few people (and
has been known to invoke a certain Bardic "right" upon occasion, iffen
people aren't properly respectful and accommodating).

<HUGS>

Adieu, Amra / ttfn - Mike / Pax ... Kihe

Mike C. Baker
SCA: (al-Sayyid) Amr ibn Majid al-Bakri al-Amra, F.O.B, OSCA
Opinions? I'm FULL of 'em
alt. e-mail: KiheBard at hotmail.com  OR MikeCBaker at verizon.net
   Buy my writings!:   http://www.lulu.com/WizardsDen
http://wizardsdenblogedition.blogspot.com/