[Gatesedge] Archery Practice Saturday Nov. 1st

Cynthia Mills cymills at baronbows.com
Fri Oct 31 16:22:45 PDT 2008

All,

For lunch during Archery Practice Scott and I will be cooking up some
Hamburgers on the grill with the fixings. If you are coming for archery
and will be staying for lunch please bring an item to share with the group.

After archery practice I have pumpkins for the kids to carve for those
who are old enough, Halloween coloring pages, word searches and mazes to
keep them entertained.  There will also be snacks available up till
dinner time.

As for the evening meal served around 7:00 before the shoot, Scott and I
will be serving: Black Bean, Corn & Pumpkin Stew; Pumpkin Baked Ziti;
Pumpkin-Peanut Curry with Scallops & Shrimp; and Stuffed Pumpkin.

Hope to see you on Saturday,

Cindy and Scott