[Gatesedge] Gates Edge has a new Herald

Joe McGrew oscagne at gmail.com
Tue Sep 9 20:44:06 PDT 2008

Indeed, I am grateful to the Shire officers, and also to HL Alden and
Herr Dietrich and everyone else who had input into the decision, to be
allowed to take my swing at the office.  I want to thank everyone
involved for letting me have that chance.

My current class schedule will not allow me to make populous or
business meetings, but I will be making more fighter practices and
events, and I will post notices to the list letting folks know where
I'll be and when I'll be there.  I'm also available to make
appointments for consultations other times and would be happy for
people to contact me.  They can get in touch with me here:

oscagne at gmail.com

or just call 713-557-7067

I'd also like to say that this is my first attempt at an SCA office,
so I would appreciate any advice or encouraging words anyone would
like to make.

As soon as the Herald's files get transferred to me I'll be able to
make a more meaningful post about any outstanding statuses or plans
for the future.

Again, thanks for the opportunity,
Gregor