[Gatesedge] Followup

Kerry earthmothermoon at comcast.net
Mon Sep 15 13:10:32 PDT 2008

We got power back last night at 8 PM.  Neighbor's oak fell on our truck,
drove a limb several feet into engine compartment.  Water pressure finally
stabilized, still not drinking it before boiling.

Kerry
Argue not with dragons, for thou art crunchy and go well with brie

"Draco dormiens nunquam titillandus"

No trees were killed in the sending of this message.  However, a large

Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans - John
Lennon

"The most significant thing one can do to promote world peace is to go
home and love your family."
-Mother Teresa

"A study in the Washington Post says that women have better verbal
skills than men. I just want to say to the authors of that study:
'Duh!'"
--Conan O'Brien

Great minds discuss ideas; Average minds discuss events; Small minds discuss
people.

“Then I will tell you a great secret, Captain. Perhaps the greatest of all
time. The molecules of your body are the same molecules that make up this
station and the nebula outside, that burn inside the stars themselves. We
are starstuff, we are the universe made manifest, trying to figure itself
out. As we have both learned, sometimes the universe requires a change of
perspective."
Babylon 5

"It is never too late to become what you might have been "
          ~~George Elliott