[Gatesedge] Kroger Neighbor to Neighbor Information

Sara Mast catgirl2299 at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 31 10:25:23 PDT 2009

We have once again enrolled in Kroger's Neighbor to Neighbor Program. In order to link your Kroger card with Gates Edges' account, please go online to our shire's website, click on officers, and then click on Reeve to pull up the customer letter. Print a copy of this letter and take it with you on your next visit to Kroger. Follow the directions on the list to link your Kroger card to Gates Edges' account information.

I will be bringing copies of this letter to our next populace meeting also.

Thanks,

Sarra