[Gatesedge] Lions and Tigers and Bears!!!

Darlene Burns annescvb at gmail.com
Sat Dec 19 14:34:15 PST 2009

Unto the Populace and Officers of the Knowne World's Greatest Shire, Do I
give Greetings!

As I prepare my dishes and presents for a pleasant evening with shire and
friends at the home of Honorable Lord Eadric and Lady Cynthia, it suddenly
occured to me that my deadline for reporting and submissions is fast
approaching.

ACK!!! ARRRGH!!! OH NO!!! you say.....YES...say I ..MU-HA-HA...All you folks
who be leaders and shakers in the shire, dust off your keyboard and shoot me
a quick report for the newsletter. We got off to a great start, let's keep
the momentum flowing.

All you folks that I've tapped for articles and artwork this month be aware
that I need this very soon. HOW SOON? I hear you say?

Reports/Submissions are Due
Tuesday-December 22

I now return you to your regularly scheduled holiday festivities.

It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion, It is by the beans of Java
that thoughts acquire speed. The hands acquire shaking, the shaking becomes
a warning. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion