[Gatesedge] About bookmarks

Darlene Burns annescvb at gmail.com
Mon Dec 21 10:22:40 PST 2009

Dear Folks,

At populace a couple of weeks ago, we got into a lively discussion about
recruitment and retention. You missed a good one if you weren't there.

Anyway, I mentioned that I was head of the bookmarks project for Stargate,
wherein we print these bookmarks I designed and then put them out in the
local libraries to advertise our presence. I told everyone there that I had
also made one for Gatesedge but hadn't gotten around to doing anything about
it for the Shire.

I sat down Saturday before the Yule party to run some off and found out that
my printer doesn't align them properly unlike Alden's whose printer did just
fine running off the Stargate ones.

I would like to get something like this going for our Shire. I would be glad
to send the file I made for these bookmarks to whomever would like to run
them for me. I've even bought card stock which I would be willing to bring
to you. All you have to do is print them, I'll take care of the rest.

It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion, It is by the beans of Java
that thoughts acquire speed. The hands acquire shaking, the shaking becomes
a warning. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion