[Gatesedge] Brewing stuff?

Eadric Anstapa eadric at scabrewer.com
Tue Dec 29 16:05:33 PST 2009

which days depended on how I felt and what else needed to get done.

What... Well simple stuff.  A mead.  A simple kit cider.  A simple
extract beer.

This will be simple stuff and can be a good introductory lesson for
beginning brewers.  Will cover the basics such as preparing a year
starter (and why ya wanna do that), preparing your wort (unfermented
brew), taking hydrometer readings(and why ya wanna do that), pitching
your yeast, and fermenting.

Regards,

-EA