[Gatesedge] Cooking guild report ...

Maria Buchanan scarlettmb at sbcglobal.net
Mon Feb 16 20:51:39 PST 2009

Hi everyone.
The Cooking guild was a great success this month.  We had 6 people including myself.  My parents were also in attendance.  We had some Beef stew, Cream of Potato soup, Irish Soda Bread and Scones.  All was wonderful.
And we had 2 Newcomers!!!  Our Cooking Guild seems to be doing well.
Next month the meeting will again be on the 3rd Monday, March 16.  We will be doing deserts.  Please let me know if you want to teach.  I will be making a big pot of something for dinner and then we will have the class.
Everyone have a great month.
In Service,
Lady Elizabeta Maria dei Medici
Maria Buchanan