[Gatesedge] Scribal Guild

Cynthia Mills cymills at baronbows.com
Sun Jan 4 15:32:46 PST 2009

Populace,

I have posted the Scribal Guild meeting dates on the Shire Calendar for
the entire year.  There are months when we will meet only once like this
month and next and others when we will plan on having two meetings like
in April.  There will be no guild meeting in March due to Gulf Wars.

The meeting will be at my house and supplies will be provided for
painting if needed.  Directions to my house are posted on the Guild
notice.  I will be working with Eadric on a web page for the guild which
I hope to post soon.

If you have any questions, please let me know either by email or by phone.

In Service,

Lady Cynthia
Cindy Mills
281.356.5220