[Gatesedge] Gate's Edge Order of Precedence

Joe McGrew oscagne at gmail.com
Fri Jan 16 06:21:51 PST 2009

I am currently in the process of creating a local Order of Precedence
for our shire.  Some of you will already have gotten an email directly
from me regarding inclusion in the OoP.  However, if you are not
listed in the Kingdom OoP for Gate's Edge and you are not listed in
the Shire domesday, then you will not have been contacted.

I encourage everyone who has not already been contacted to check their
entry on the Kingdom Order of Precedence to make sure you are listed
for our Shire.  If not, we can easily change your entry to reflect
your affiliation to the Shire, just drop me a line at
oscagne at gmail.com.

You can find the Kingdom Order of Precedence at
http://heraldry.ansteorra.org/OP/index.php .

Thanks for your time,
Gregor Mac Beathain
Herald