[Gatesedge] Introducing....

Alesone Lesley alesone.lesley at gmail.com
Mon Jan 19 16:47:47 PST 2009

Our New Knight Marshal!!!

Lord George lebreton.  It is official.  Many of you know that Lord George
has been our acting Knight Marshal for the past month or so, but Lord Jean
Claude and I have spoken and are very pleased to announce that Lord George
will continue doing his excellent job in an *official *capacity.

George has many exciting things planned for our fighter community.  I look
forward to seeing everyone at practices and the fighting "events" he is
setting up.  If you have not yet had a chance to meet George, please feel
free to stop by our next Fighter Practice or come to Populace.

In service,

Alesone