[Gatesedge] Introducing....

george abercrombie georgeslebreton at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 19 17:33:39 PST 2009

Thank you, very much I do have a few things to announce

We will be having a practice with the folks from Ravensfort on Thursdays at Candy Cane park in Conroe starting this week. A link for the park is below

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&resnum=0&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=candy+cane...

This Sunday we will have a guest fighter from the Loch, Duke Ulsted will be joining us for practice.  Come on out for some great training.  2:pm Sundays Meyers Park.

In Service,

George