[Gatesedge] Archery Practice this Saturday, Jan 24

Eadric Anstapa eadric at scabrewer.com
Fri Jan 23 08:00:17 PST 2009

Greetings,

The Shire of Gates Edge will hold our regular monthly archery practice
this Saturday starting at 11AM with a potluck lunch early afternoon..
Details and Directions can be found via
http://gates-edge.ansteorra.org/files/gearchery.htm

The main dish for the Potluck this month will be BBQ.

Currently the weather guessers are predicting a cool and overcast day
with 10-15mph North winds and a very slight chance of rain.   If it
rains we will not setup the range but otherwise we will be shooting.

Hope to see you here!

-EA