[Gatesedge] Bid for Round Table ...

Maria Buchanan scarlettmb at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jul 27 09:09:15 PDT 2009

Hi all.  I have the info.  But I want to know about the lunch before I finish the bid.
I had thought since it's in January, of soups and salad and for desert Alesone's famous easy mousse pies.
So here's what I was thinking...
Chicken Tortilla soup (I have a fabo recipe as anyone who has had it will attest)
Chicken noodle
beef barley
cream of mushroom (or something else)
veggie french onion.
Bread and butter
salad
pies
Now, here's the question.  If we want to do that, who want's to make what?  I will make the chicken tortilla, and I'll get the breads (should be able to get them from Panera again for free)
Who makes a good chicken noodle?  Beef Barley?  Cream of (something)?  I know Alesone makes that really good veggie french onion.  I was hoping I could talk her into that.  And then there's the pies.  I was thinking of a bunch of different flavors, chocolate, vanilla, pistachio, butterscotch, etc.  We could make a bunch of different flavors.  It just takes some pudding, cool whip, a graham cracker crust and some milk.  Very simple.
So what does everyone think so far?
Maria