[Gatesedge] Stargate: Supper with Annes

Darlene Burns annescvb at gmail.com
Sun Jul 5 15:33:35 PDT 2009

Hey All!
Its that time again. Time for gathering together to share stories and
nosh on good food. Join me at Jason's Deli at 34th street and 290 at
approximately 6 pm. I would love to have the company! And also so that
someone can give me the Heimlich manuver in case of food going the
wrong way! LOL!!! JJ.

Hope to see you there!
It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion, It is by the beans of
Java that thoughts acquire speed. The hands acquire shaking, the
shaking becomes a warning. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in
motion