[Gatesedge] Practice on Sunday

Brian O'hUilliam brianoftheloch at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 15:28:19 PDT 2009

We had a fine turnout for the Rapier Pactice this Sunday.  Three fighters
from Raven's Fort came down and there were two local fighters in attendance
in addition to myself .  It looked like everyone had a good time & got in
some fun fighting.  The local Knight Marshal even got in on the action and
fought very well.  I know I enjoyed myself and got to meet some nice,
enthusiastic folks.  Hopefully everyone else enjoyed themselves as much as I
did and we can do this again sometime, perhaps even bigger, drawing from
several groups and make it an inter-regional practice.

In Service,
Brian
Coatal Rapier Marshal